Hosted by LF Asia LLC, LC3 will feature tracks covering the most important topics & technologies in open source today.
SAN FRANCISCO and BEIJING, April 11, 2018 – LF Asia, LLC today announced the conference schedule is now available for LinuxCon + ContainerCon + CloudOpen China (LC3), taking place June 25-27 in Beijing.
At LC3, attendees can expect to collaborate, share information and learn about the most important open source technologies and topics today, including cloud native, serverless, microservices, IoT, AI, networking, Linux and more; in addition to gaining insight into how to navigate and lead in the open source community.
Speakers and sponsors of LC3 come from leading organizations around the world who use and contribute to open source. Conference tracks include:
- Cloud Native, Serverless & Microservices
- Infrastructure & Automation for Cloud, Cloud Native & DevOps
- Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning
- Internet of Things & M2M
- Linux Systems & Development
- Networking & Orchestration
- Emerging Technologies & Wildcard
- Open Source Leadership
In addition, LC3 will feature an Executive Business Leadership track on Tuesday, June 26. The schedule for this track will be announced shortly.
Keynote speakers include:
- Kelsey Hightower, Developer Advocate, Google
- Abby Kearns, Executive Director, Cloud Foundry Foundation
- Greg Kroah-Hartman, Linux Kernel Maintainer
- Michelle Noorali, Senior Software Engineer, Microsoft
- Linus Torvalds, Creator of Linux & Git, in conversation with Dirk Hohndel, VP & Chief Open Source Officer, VMware
- Jim Zemlin, Executive Director, The Linux Foundation
Additional keynotes from companies including Alibaba, Baidu, Huawei, Intel, SUSE and more, will be announced shortly.
The full agenda can be viewed here.
Members of the press who would like to request a press pass to attend should contact Dan Brown at email@example.com.
This is the second year LinuxCon + ContainerCon + CloudOpen will take place in China. Last year’s inaugural event drew over 2,000 attendees to learn, share and collaborate on projects across the open source ecosystem. Over 3,000 are expected to join in 2018.
This event is made possible thanks to Strategic Sponsor Huawei, Diamond Sponsor Intel and Gold Sponsor Cloud Native Computing Foundation.
Youku: LC3 2017 Videos (http://i.youku.com/i/UNDY1NTU1NzA2NA==/videos?spm=a2hzp.8244740.0.0)
About LF Asia, LLC
LF Asia, LLC is a US limited liability corporation producing events for open source technologies and open source projects in Asia. The events we produce bring together developers and other key technologists, executives and operators working in open source technology for the purpose of education and networking. Learn more at www.lfasiallc.com.
LC3, LinuxCon, ContainerCon and CloudOpen are trademarks of and used with permission from The Linux Foundation. Please visit The Linux Foundation’s trademark website for more information: http://linuxfoundation.cn/trademark-usage.
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
# # #